I respect the concept of Fair Use, but Fair Use doesn’t give us the right to do whatever we want with a person’s copyrighted works. Having said that, I freely share my writings and art with you, but there are guidelines to follow if you want to share what I’ve created with others:
1. If you want to repost a full post, or full poem from this site to your personal website/blog, contact me first for details on what guidelines to follow. Do not do this without permission.
2. If you quote something from my writings, I require that you put the thought in quotations and give a proper citation, like so: ©Kimberly Dawn. Additionally, I require that you put a link back to the post/page where you quoted me from, so that people can read the quote in context.
3. No portion of my writings or art may be used for commercial purposes without my written consent. This includes displaying my content on a web page where “you” are displaying any type of online advertisements.
4. No portion of my creative works from this site can be used to build upon, altered or change. They are to be left as originally created.
5. You may print my posts/writings (from this website) in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2012, Kimberly Dawn. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.scentoffaith.com.”
Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
Please feel free to link to any post/page on this blog. Sharing links to Scent of Faith is one of the kindest things you could do to show your support for the creative works you find here.
If you have any questions about this copyright policy, feel free to Contact Me.
Thank you for your cooperation.